After meeting with many successful online marketers and learning from them a lot, I can tell you of a few traits that are common to all of them.
These traits are:
- Passionate – they are all passionate about what they do.
- Patient – they know some things take time, and do not expect success overnight.
- Learning – this is the key word in their “struggle”. They are always learning.
- Giving – they all give to their audience. They give a lot of value – mostly knowledge they earned with a lot of effort.
- Persistence – they all persist. No matter what they do, if they are certain what they do is right, they will keep at it.
- Set of mind – they came to work. They don’t just sit idle and expect the world to bring something to them. They act to get it.
Can you think of any other trait? Leave it in the comments section below 🙂