The job of your dreams? 25$/hour for using social networks like facebook and youtube!
Here’s a small tip on how to attract leads or even sales with a free video capture software.
Have you ever watched a great tutorial and hit the “like” button below? Have you found a great video course on the internet you wanted to buy? Or maybe found a series of videos that were sent to you via email once you subscribed to an opt in list?
In all of these cases, someone made some marketing revenue from you – either by you “liking” his product or by you buying it. The “How to?” searches on google show how much these types of videos are attractive.
And you don’t have to pay 100’s and 1000’s of dollars to purchase a recording software – you can get it totally free. This tool also allows you to:
- Record screen and webcam
- Publish to YouTube HD
- Publish to MP4, AVI, FLV movie
- Free hosting
What can you do with it?
- Craete videos that answer frequently searched queries (“How to handle the blue screen error on windows 7”)
- Create viral pages that allow users to see the video if the share the page
- Create tutorial serieses and presentations that will be sent to your email list subsribers
- Create online courses and sell them (like in uDemy).
I guess there are many more methods to make money from this kind of tool. Feel free to share them below.
Get your free video capture software now!
Ready to make money on every facebook post? Here are the details:
If after watching the video you would like a series of blog posts on how to use this method, please post your comment below mentioning that.
Recently I’ve been asked by many people about a site that offers 200 unique hits to your website for free and also offers a “lucrative offer” – a huge amount of traffic and exposure to your site for only 47$/month.
This site is www.revisitors.com.
In order to answer that I went ahead to their website to take a look (and try). Here’s what I have found:
Traffic quality – 1/10
- The traffic comes from popups/iframes/popunders. This means, you get mostly “garbage traffic” that consists of people trying to close a browser or surf away from a site.
- They have an internal counter, and they state that “many of our customers may be surprised that 100% our traffic does not show up in their tracking data”. Now, any traffic source that is not at least 90% aligned with google analytics is bad for your business. This means google doesn’t like that traffic… think for yourself about the implications…
- Among the reasons why “a specific analytics package doesn’t count our traffic properly”, they state that:
- “visitors close their browser window, your site is intercepted by a pop-up blocker, etc…” – well… daaaah!!! If they close their window or blocked, they never really were on your website, hence, why track this as a visit?!?
- “tracker will not count a visit unless a visitor has remained on the site for x number of seconds” – Really? Did you know that youtube doesn’t charge you if the visitor clicked on the “skip advertiser” link, sometimes after 10 seconds of watching your video? So why would you pay for 100ms of visit?!?
So as far as traffic quality goes – this is one of the lowest kind of traffic one can expect.
Moreover – they offer “search engine submission”. This is by far, the useless marketing effort one can get. Especially when they offer to submit your website to “200,000 search engines”. I mean – why would you want to be submitted to a search engine that’s being used by 100 people? There are 3-4 search engines you might care for. 2 of them are owned by google (google and youtube) – and submitting to them is as useful as, well… it’s not useful actually. So when I see such offers, I usually stay away from the company that offers them.
Prices – 2/10
Well… 100,000 visitors cost you 349$. If these visitors were of some quality, I’d say it’s a bargain, but considering the traffic quality, this is a very high price to pay.
Transparency – 10/10
I’ve never known a company that shares its low quality to its audience. They got 10/10 for this one…
General impression 1/10
I can’t see any reason why I’d use their services. You can try for yourself by using the free 200 visitors they offer. Here’s the link to the offer: http://blog.yourcreativecrew.com/go/revisitors/
As mentioned above, I won’t be using their services. What can be done to get almost free traffic? An idea can be found in the following ebook:
Just choose the sharing method to start playing and have an endless joy ride!
One of the methods big companies use to attract leads is by creating contests.
The prizes vary – from cars through fully funded abroad family vacations to cash prizes and more. Sometimes the prizes are worth no more than 5$ – but the effect is the same: the contests go viral and generate a lot more leads than the amount invested in them would have done with the same budget.
The fact is – people just LOVE contests. Big companies know that, and they use contests as an inexpensive marketing method that works.
The problem for most people so far is that creating contests is a technical hazard that usually involves a monetary investment (programmers, designers etc.).
A really great plugin for wordpress (called Contest Blitz) solves all this for you. It allows you to create unlimited contests, on unlimited websites!
Here’s What Contest Blitz Can Do:
- Create unlimited contests within WordPress designed to build your email list
- and drive more traffic
- After entering contest entrants receive unique referral URL and additional
- entries into a contest when their friends sign up (viral sharing component)
- Customize contest length, number of entries per referral, number of winners and more
- Automatically determine winners at contest close (easy contest management)
- Email list integration with Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Get Response etc
- Use on every wordpress website you own
- Set up in under 5 minutes
Take your list building to a whole new level with Contest Blitz.
Today I want to share with you some statistics regarding the origin of leads.
It’s pretty short, but you can choose where to focus when promoting:
Total leads so far in the newbie account: 197.
Daily leads (average): 11 leads/day.
Clixzor – 62 leads – 2 weeks campaign – cost: 49$ – return: 58.8$
Apsense – 25 leads – 2 weeks campaign – cost: 0$.
Adhitz – 12 leads – 10 days campaign – cost: 10$.
Bidvertiser – 23 leads – 5 days campaign – cost 0$ (20$ free gift).
All the rest brought various results of below 10 leads each.
Hope it’s useful 🙂
CBPassiveIncome is, in my opinion, one of the best opportunities online. Stress free (no monthly payment), easy and evergreen (YES – it’s not some trendy product that will be obsolete once google/facebook/whoever changes their algorithm/policy/whatever).
Many people tell me that my success with the system is related to my online marketing experience, so I decided to demonstrate this system works for ANYONE!